of Credit Derivatives
Derivatives: Market Info and awareness
Copyright: All materials on this site, unless otherwise specified, are sole intellectual property of Vinod Kothari and their reproduction in any form is a violation of copyright law.
Get news while it is
still news !
Premium Mailing list:
Credit derivatives mailing list is a premier service on our site. Every credit derivatives professional must join it. And we have the largest mailing list of securitization professionals from all over the World.
You get on a regular basis:
This service is presently priced at a token price of USD 25 per annum. Hundreds of credit derivatives professionals from all over the World are registered for this
Free mailing list
Alterantively, you may opt to join the Free Mailing list. To know more about the Free Mailing list and join the same, click here.
Premium/ Free Mailing list rules:
All subscribers to the mailing list are deemed to have agreed to the following:
1. You will not make copies of the mails received on the mailing list in any manner except for your personal use; you will not circulate the news either within your organization or outside. If any of your colleagues/ friends/ others are interested to receive such news, they are welcome to join the list themselves.
2. The list is an announcement list only: the list owner can send mails but the recipients cannot send any mails to the list. The recipients can send mails to the list owner only.
3. You will never attempt to spam, collect addresses from the list in any manner.
4. By opting to join this list, you have agreed to allow the list owner to send you mails on periodic intervals. Such mails may also include info on any products being sold by the list owner or others, or any training programs or other activities of the list owner or others. Besides, the list management facility provider may add one or more commercial messages in the mails. The list owner may even send targeted mails to a specific address or addresses in the list. You agree not to charge the list owner for spamming or breaching your privacy in any manner. The list owner agrees not to sell or share your e-mail address to anay one for a commercial consideration.
5. The list is being hosted on a web-based list management facilitator (such as Listbot, Listbuilder, Topica, which may be changed at any time). Though we choose such facilitator with diligence to ensure that the facilitator does not sell the addresses on the list, you would appreciate that the addresses on the list are open to the access of the facilitator. If the facilitator anyway sells or parts with the addresses on the list, without the assent of the list owner, the list owner shall not be responsible for the same.
Mailing list FAQs:
1. Why should I join the list?
You can remain in touch with the latest developments in the world of credit derivatives. We try to cover important developments including legal, accounting and market developments.
2. Why should I pay the membership fee when I can anyway visit your site and get the news?
You are welcome! The mailing list is not a source of profit for us. We will continue to put the news on the News pages on the site as before, unless we decide, later in time, to make the news pages a subscriber service. The significant benefit of the news service is that you get the news regularly into your Inbox, promptly, without having to hunt the site for new additions on a regular basis. No news is news, if others have got it - so, it is your privilege as list members to know it before others do.
3. Will the news mail service carry any content which is not open to public on the site?
4. How mails do I get every week?
There is no guaranteed frequency. In the past, we have been sending mails whenever there is a significant stock of new stories. Some news, if they are urgent, are notified sooner than others. On an average, you may expect 5-6 mails in a month.
5. Will the service price be increased in future?
We reserve the right to increase the fees or to replace it with a full-fledged news-letter. However, any such increase will be prospective only, except at the time of renewal.
6. How do I get out of the list?
Any time, you may unsubscribe, by following the steps in the mail. However, the membership fees will not be refundable.
7. Would you sell my e-mail address ever?
Not at all. Guaranteed.
8. Do you send commercial mails?
Our mails sometimes contain promotional material about our forthcoming workshops, publications, etc. However, these are just a brief mention on the mailers. Surely, we do not send you bulky mails and GIF files to burden your e-mail box.
9. How do I pay the price?
By going to the mailing list page or clicking on this link.
10. Anti-spamming protection
Any other question?