of Credit Derivatives
Derivatives: Market Info and awareness
Our other sites:
Copyright: All materials on this site, unless otherwise specified, are sole intellectual property of Vinod Kothari and their reproduction in any form is a violation of copyright law.
Default probability: Statistical estimate, based on different parameters, of the chances that an entity will default in meeting its obligations. Default probability is usually measured in fractions (or percentages), and runs from 0 (no probability of default) to 1 (certainty of default). If the default probability is 0.1 over the next 1 year, it implies a 10% chance of default, and 90% chance of survival.